Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crackers Made Me Want to Cry


I'm trying to stay away from the high-calorie, high-fat snacks I was so addicted to, like sour cream and onion potato chips or Fritos. It's been difficult to find alternatives. Sometimes I crave something salty and crunchy. The baked Lay's aren't too horrid and the barbecue ones are tolerable.

Last night I went to Costco with my daughter and found wheat-free, gluten-free crackers. I almost wept right there in the aisle.

My daughter said, "Better get two boxes."

You know how big the boxes are at Costco. I started loading two of them into the cart, and she cracked up.

"Mom! I was only kidding!"

Well, I wasn't! I have enough crackers for weeks!

Image: Robert Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...