Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eat This, Not That



Oh, my goodness! An eye-opener indeed. Matt Goulding, the author of Eat This, Not That! Supermarket Survival Guide, was on the 700 Club today helping viewers deciper food labels.

As I've already admitted, I'm a chipaholic and chocoholic. As for chips, here's an example of his advice:
Eat this: Popchips (1 sm bag), 100 calories, 3 g fat (0 g saturated)
Not that: Lay’s (1 sm bag), 160 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated)
This is something I've already been doing! So yay for me! Uh, oh. Now he's talking about granola. 14 grams of fat and 30 grams of sugar?? Wow! Click HERE to get the highlights of his segment AND download a Free Fact Sheet. And I love it that he has a book for kids, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...